These Website’s Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Mahasoe accessible at https://mahasoe.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this site, you agree to be bound by all Terms and Conditions herein. You must not use this site without agreeing to these standard Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms of Mahasoe or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
Only a limited license to view the material contained in this site is granted.
All of the following are specifically prohibited:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sub-licensing and/or otherwise commercialising any Website material;
- Performance and/or presentation of site content.
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Use of this site in a manner contrary to applicable laws and regulations may result in damage to the site or individuals or businesses.
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Certain areas of this site are not licensed by the user and may, at Mahasoe’s sole discretion, restrict access to parts of this site at any time. All user IDs and passwords used on this site are confidential and must be kept confidential.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website.
By displaying Your Content, you sub-licensable non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Mahasoe reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
There is no Warranty
This site is provided “as is” and all errors occur. Mahasoe is not responsible for this site or the materials contained on this site. Also, the content of this site is not considered as advice.
Limitation of liability
If this warranty is contracted, neither Mahasoe, nor any of its officers, directors or employees, will be liable for any reason related to the use of this site, or for any other reason related to this site will do. Mahasoe (including officers, directors, employees) is not responsible for any indirect, consequential or exclusive liability related to or related to the use of this site.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Mahasoe from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If the provisions of any of these Terms are found to be invalid under applicable law, these provisions will be deleted without prior modification to the other provisions.
Variation of Terms
Mahasoe is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Mahasoe may delegate, assign and accept his rights and/or obligations under these Terms without prior notice. However, you may not transfer, assign, or receive any sub-acceptance of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Mahasoe and you in the use of this site and exceed all previous agreements and notices.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of in, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in for the resolution of any disputes.